Making a donation – Frequently Asked Questions

I’m a UK taxpayer. How can I Gift Aid my donation to One25?

When you make a one-off donation or set up a monthly donation via our website, you can complete a Gift Aid declaration during the donation process.

If you’re making your donation another way (such as by cheque), you can complete an online Gift Aid form here.  If you would like a paper copy, please contact Rachel on 0117 450 1813 and we can send you a form in the post.

Please note: if you’re paying in money you’ve collected from other people (such as through a fundraiser), One25 can’t claim Gift Aid on it.

How can I pay in money I’ve collected for One25 through a fundraiser?

If you’d like to send funds by credit or debit card, please use this paying-in form. You can also send the funds to us by cheque or bank transfer – there’s information about how to do this below.

Please note: if you’re paying in money you’ve collected from other people, One25 can’t claim Gift Aid on it.

I would like to leave a gift to One25 in my will. How do I do that? 

Thank you for considering leaving a gift in your will. There is some more information and an information pack you can download here. We understand you might prefer not to tell us about your gift, but if you’d like to let us know or to discuss it with us please get in touch with Rachel: or 0117 450 1813.

How do I donate by cheque?

Cheques can be made payable to ‘One25 Ltd’ and posted to our office address: 140 Grosvenor Road, St Paul’s, Bristol, BS2 8YA. Please include a note with your name and address so we can confirm safe receipt of your gift.

How do I donate by bank transfer or standing order?

Please contact Rachel on or 0117 450 1813 to request our bank details.

How do I cancel or make a change to my regular donation?

If you have a standing order or a monthly direct debit that was set up via, you can cancel or change these via your bank or online banking account.

If you use another donation platform to give to us, such as CAF, Stewardship, Charities Trust or Charitable Giving, you can manage your donations to One25 via that platform.

If you are having difficulty changing your regular donation, please contact Rachel on or 0117 450 1813 and we’ll do our best to help you resolve the problem!

Can I donate items to One25?

Absolutely – we would love to pass on your pre-loved items to women who need them! We have limited storage space and the items women need can change regularly, so please check the ‘donate goods‘ page or get in touch before making your donation.

Log in

Forgotten password?

Back to log in

©2024 - Registered in England. Reg. No. 3362644. It is registered as a charity. Reg. No. 1062391

Website: Atomic Smash