We exist to transform the lives of women trapped in street sex work. The people who work for us help make this happen.
Our staff are fundamental to our success in supporting women to escape the streets, so we are committed to making One25 a great place to work. We can offer you a safe, friendly working environment where your ideas and your role within the charity is highly respected as vital to achieving our charitable aims.
We provide attractive benefits for a charity of our size, including
- Time Off In Lieu
- Home-working opportunities after 6 months employment
- On-site secure bike storage
- Generous sick leave
- 25 days annual leave (pro rata) in addition to bank holidays
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Free group and one-to-one counselling for casework staff
- Pension plan
We are looking for:
Please follow us on Twitter and Facebook to find out about future opportunities.
One25 Employee Handbook
September 2015Download25/04/2016 - 465 KB
One25 Christian Ethos Paper
March 2017Download03/03/2017 - 94 KB
One25 Equality and Diversity Policy
March 2016Download26/04/2016 - 193 KB
One25 Competency FrameworkDownload01/03/2017 - 293 KB