Our supporter promise
Our supporter promise is a pledge to you. It outlines what you can expect from One25 and the measures we have in place to ensure our work is of the highest standard – after all, we exist thanks to your support. We are led by our values, and we will treat you with the same care and respect as the women we exist to serve.
We aim to always be:
- As a supporter, you are an integral part of the One25 family. We value the different ways people support us and different reasons for this support. Where possible, we will tailor your One25 experience to your interests.
- We’ll let you know how your support is making a difference for marginalised women in Bristol, and give you opportunities to see this in person where possible. We aim to give you every opportunity to learn or experience something new during your time with One25.
You can trust us with:
- your money: we will use it responsibly and only for the purpose you gave it to us.
- your goods: we will only accept things we can use and will treat them with respect.
- your time: will try our best to give you a positive, fulfilling and worthwhile experience with One25.
- We are registered with the Fundraising Regulator and adhere to their Code of Fundraising Practice.
- We comply with UK Data Protection legislation, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR).
- We have a complaints policy, should you ever need it. If you ever wish to make a complaint, or give feedback, we will listen and respond proactively.
- We love to get to know our supporters and will offer you the chance to get to know us too. Whether you want to change the way we contact you, share an idea, or get in touch about something else, you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or 0117 909 8832. You can expect a friendly and timely response.